Liberty Endoscopy Center recognizes that many individuals in our community require medically necessary services, but may not have adequate financial resources to pay for these services. We are passionate about providing charity care for life-saving screening to our community’s uninsured or underinsured patients.
In collaboration with the New York City Department of Health- NYC Community Cares Program, Liberty Endoscopy has established referral partnerships with the following community programs:
- Community Healthcare Network (CHN)
- Institute for Family Health – ECHO Clinic
- Charles B. Wang Community Center – Manhattan
- Institute for Family Health – NYC Free Clinic
- King’s County Hospital Ambulatory Care
- Family Health Center at NYU Langone
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Cumberland
Charity cases are performed daily and by all of our participating gastroenterologists. For more information on the program or if you are a provider interested in referring a patient, please contact us at LibertyScheduling@libertyendoscopy.com or call us at (646) 215-2244.